* Cost-effective access to exclusive research, data and sustainability tools
* Collaboration resulting in sharing of information and best practice
* Gaining an influential voice in our industry to support regulatory change
* Increasing networking opportunities
* Being part of an expanded aviation community, including aviation authorities, working together globally for the benefit of all
For more information on the ASF Value Proposition, please click here
The ASF will consist of:-
An Advisory Board – made up of representatives of regulatory bodies, industry associations and academics and/or experts. This Board will offer insight, advice, specialist knowledge and guidance.
An Executive Board – 8 to 10 members from across the industry. This Board will determine the strategy and direction of the ASF and also ensure compliance, set budgets, and oversee the activity of the Working Groups.
Working Groups – a number of groups made up of member participants from across the industry who will deliver results against the strategic goals as set by the ASF membership.
Nominations are open now for all our Executive Board as well as the Working Groups – Join our Journey now by emailing email@example.com
ASF Project 1 Phase 1 report available for download